Eliminate Concrete Dust!
Garage Concrete Floor Repair!
Protect Concrete From Staining!
Garage Epoxy Flooring Melbourne
Do you have excess dust being walked inside every day from the garage concrete floor?
Do you have damaged concrete from trades using your garage as storage while building your new home?
Protect your concrete with an impervious smooth and durable surface!
Epoxy Flake Flooring (Decorative Garage Floor System)
100% Solids Epoxy Coloured + UV Stable Polyurethane (Best Option)
100% Solids Epoxy Floors Coloured (Standard System)
Why do we only do the above garage floor options?
- Looks amazing
- Long-Lasting (10 years +)
How do we do our garage floors?
Standard Double Garage – 100% Solids Epoxy Coloured + UV Stable Polyurethane System.
- Diamond grind concrete floor.
- Repair the garage floor holes and cracks with an epoxy paste.
- Apply 1st coat of epoxy resin (Primer coat)
- Sand the garage epoxy floor to highlight defects in the slab
- Repair the flaws with an epoxy paste
- Apply the second coat of epoxy resin
- Apply UV stable clear polyurethane (Stops the epoxy discolouring in direct sunlight)
Scope of works for Epoxy flooring.
For example, the process for an epoxy coating on a standard Melbourne double garage concrete floor?
- First of all, we prepare the floor with our stand-up diamond grinder,
- Next, carefully epoxy repair holes in the concrete floor.
- Followed by, repairing the concrete cracks with an epoxy paste.
- Finally, Apply 100% solids epoxy coating to the concrete floor.
- Next, the following day we apply the final coat of 100% solid epoxy.
- Finally, after seven days, you can drive your car onto the newly-renovated garage floor.
What is the best garage workshop flooring?
That is 100% solids epoxy coating with clear polyurethane to make the floor UV stable.
Also, it protects the epoxy coating against scratches like a car polish protects a car.
What is the best decorative garage floor option?
Meanwhile, Epoxy Flake Flooring is decorative, UV stable and has been found in schools for 30+ years with next to no maintenance.
Also, UV stable epoxy flake is perfect for garage floors, flooring around a pool, pathways and driveways.
Why is epoxy the best option for a garage floor?
Also, What is the benefits of epoxy resin garage floors?
- For example, concrete sealers and epoxy coatings are applied to concrete to protect it from wear, corrosion and staining.
- For instance, our water and chemical resistant sealers stop dangerous materials from affecting your garage floor.
- As a result, this enables the coated surface to last throughout years with an engaging and lasting finish.
- Finally, our coatings are available in a range of colours and different covers.
- Overall, not only are they impervious, but they look fabulous! As a result, your garage floor will be both appealing and lasting.
What colours can I have?
Epoxy can be applied either in colour or clear.
Garage Flooring Specialist, Vision Seal Epoxy Flooring Melbourne, one of the most trustworthy names in the epoxy flooring industry, offers Melbourne epoxy flooring and concrete repair services.
Such as, epoxy coatings can prevent this type of loss, along with any corrosion or staining.
Therefore, making them perfect for spaces such as your garage floor.
First of all, epoxy forms a barrier to preserve your concrete flooring from staining, as well as from other wear and tear.
However, Redundant moisture can cause severe damage to a concrete floor. Therefore it can often be expensive to fix.
Moreover, the highest level of professionalism and attention in innovative products and concrete flooring technologies.
However, we can provide you with a fresh-looking garage floor which will supply a solid chemical-resistant surface.