Polished Concrete Melbourne Flooring is fast becoming the most preferred floor covering for grocery stores, retail environment, restaurants, hotels and office buildings.
- A concrete floor is often already installed in most sites just beneath existing floor coverings, waiting to expose and shine.
- Vision Seal can grind concrete floor surfaces, whether new or old, to a high-gloss finish that never needs waxes or coatings.
- Durability and low maintenance costs of polished concrete are incredible.
- The polished concrete surface combines function and practicality with a contemporary appearance, giving retail space the brand image finishing touch.
- These floors can also be coloured using UV resistant, solvent-based dyes.
- Each concrete surface is different in its density and surface texture, and this creates its unique ambience.
- With the use of different topcoats, the flooring surface can have matte, satin or gloss finish.
- Polishing Concrete increases the density of the concrete’s molecules.
- The polished concrete floor surface hardens up to 33% more than before.
- Improving and making the concrete more difficult to scratch or damage.
- When the use of Heavy Equipment and Machines are used in the area, then polished concrete has no film build to wear off, smooth and flat to minimise wear and tear on forklift tyres.
Polished Concrete Melbourne Benefits
- Concrete, when polished, allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete.
- Because the surface is hard and robust, the concrete surface does not retain dust, debris or dirt particles.
Polished Concrete Has Less Maintenance and Longer Service Life
- Floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping.
- The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of high foot traffic.
- With proper maintenance, a polished concrete floor can outlast any other flooring solution, lasting the full lifecycle of the lease for retail spaces.
High Light Reflectivity
- Essential for many retail and commercial spaces, that want to project a bright, clean and professional image.
- Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements.
- Vision Seal can help with explaining and choosing the level of sheen, that meets the maintenance and aesthetic requirements.
- Concrete flooring is one of the most environmentally friendly building materials available.
- It can help to improve air quality and even cut down on heating bills.
- Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives.
Polished Concrete Melbourne Flooring Uses
Vision Seal Epoxy Flooring Melbourne provides and installs mechanically polished concrete Melbourne flooring to a different range of commercial and industrial environments, including:
- Industrial Warehouse flooring
- Manufacturing Floors
- Commercial Floors
- Retail Shop
- Food Grade Flooring
- Restaurant Kitchen Flooring
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Car park Concrete Floor Resurfacing
- Auto Showroom Floors And Mechanic Workshops
- Garage Floor systems
How does the Melbourne Concrete Polishing System work?
- The Concrete polishing flooring process where diamond grinding of new or existing concrete to expose stone/aggregate using a triple head planetary grinder.
- Minor cracks and surface imperfections are grouted and filled.
- Following the concrete grout system, the concrete slab has a treatment that hardens the cement up to 33% more using a spray-on densifier; this allows the concrete surface to be polished.
- After that, the concrete polishing starts off using a series of diamond pads that slowly get finer with each polish.
- Followed by a penetrating sealer in the final stage to enhance the floor and help it to maintain its durability over a long period.
- Usual traffic may resume on the area immediately following the above process.
- Therefore, no need to wait days for full cure-reducing downtime and therefore, expenses!
- When customers are not sure what kind of flooring system will work best for the projects at hand, then the best thing to do will be to contact our Vision Seal team!
- We are flooring experts, excited to hear about the type of flooring you hope to create in your space!