Polyurethane Cement Flooring Melbourne Scope Of works:
FOOD GRADE FLOORING?
Why choose Vision Seal’s
Polyurethane Cement Melbourne Flooring is an excellent choice for a wide range of commercial and industrial settings. Creating a floor system that is hard and durable.
Food grade PU floors are also highly immune to impact, abrasion, thermal shock and chemicals. They are non-porous, hygienic and easily cleaned.
Vision Seal provides and installs of polyurethane cement floors for commercial or industrial environments throughout Melbourne.
This flooring method has several essential features that make it an excellent flooring solution for spaces that have high traffic, and in places where protection is supreme.
Why opt for Polyurethane Cement Flooring?
- Highly resistant
Firstly, Polyurethane cement Melbourne flooring is highly resistant, and this makes it popular for many diverse industries. We at Vision Seal provide you with a practical Polyurethane cement floors. This type of flooring can withstand chemicals. Therefore, it is perfect for labs or manufacturing plant bases.
Also, you can rely on our polyurethane cement flooring system for enduring and solid floors. Due to the use of an epoxy layer, the polyurethane floor lasts for a longer time, and it is stable.
Another benefit is that polyurethane cement coating creates an impervious boundary between the elements and the object it is covering.
In addition to all of the abilities of Vision Seal’s polyurethane cement flooring, these floors are also immune to chemicals and can come with or without anti-slip properties.
Finally, polyurethane does not emit any vapours which can be harmful to flora and fauna. If you would like to use eco-friendly elements for your flooring, we are at your service to help you with a polyurethane cement flooring system.
The uses of Polyurethane Cement Flooring
Vision Seal provides and installs polyurethane cement Melbourne flooring to a wide range of settings. Some of them are:
- food processing plants
- wet & dry process areas
- freezers & coolers
- chemical plants
- pulp and paper plants
- storage areas
- pharmaceutical plants
Commercial Kitchen Flooring is the heart and soul of your kitchen.
- Food Grade Flooring Melbourne, Anti Slip Flooring Melbourne, Polyurethane Cement Flooring
- Why Polyurethane Cement Is The best solution for your Food premises.
- In Comparison to, Vinyl and Tiles?
- First of all, the commercial kitchen is where your staff spends 80% of the time.
- With this in mind, for a safe environment, your kitchen must follow all health and safety regulations.
- One of these regulations concerns the floor, for example, Hot temperatures, steady streams of water, constant spills, and heavy industrial cooking equipment.
Commercial Kitchen Floor Preparation
Commercial kitchen flooring goes through the wringer every day.
If you are searching for commercial kitchen flooring, you will need a food-grade floor system that can tick off all boxes as in;
The slip-resistant surface that improves traction and limits falls.
An easy to clean floor that will not succumb to the daily application of harsh cleaning agents.
Pre-treated material that limits microbial growth and infection
Should be smooth, free from cracks and crevices, unable to absorb grease, food particles or hot water, steam, and chemicals.
After a long shift, your staff appreciates kitchen floors that are minimal maintenance and easy to clean.
During their working hours, they understand the safety and durability of quality flooring.
Brewery Flooring Melbourne Anti Slip
Most will refer to ceramic tiles or vinyl for your kitchen floor.
- As these floors are easy to install and cost-effective, they hold disadvantages too.
- Over time vinyl flooring wears and easily damaged, which leads to water penetration and bacteria growth under the vinyl.
- The bacteria growth can, over time, emit a strong odour, which can quickly transfer and contaminate the food products.
- Tiles wear out over time, which leads to a slippery surface, cracks, and bacteria growth.
Do you want your floor to pass inspections?
With flying colours and avoid costly shutdowns?
- Vision Seal recommends using Polyurethane cement for your commercial kitchen floor.
- 70% of our customers think that Polyurethane cement is the same as Epoxy Flooring; the reality is that there are few differences.
- Here at Vision Seal Melbourne, we use polyurethane cement, specially designed for users in the food and process industry.
Commercial Kitch Flooring vs Temperature Variations
- When selecting a food industry flooring system, it is essential to keep in mind, that often temperature in your kitchen will vary.
- Floors in and around your freezers will bring cool or cold extremes temperature.
- The floor under and around your cookers will have to withstand hot conditions.
Do you know that Polyurethane Cement Anti Slip Flooring Melbourne is more heat resistant than epoxy, vinyl, and tiles?
- Epoxy can resist up to 50-degree direct heat.
- I am therefore making it unsuitable for application around cookers where the epoxy softens over time.
- On the other hand, Polyurethane Cement can resist up to 110-degree Celsius direct heat
- Making it ideal for use in warm or hot conditions.
Food-Grade Flooring Commercial kitchen flooring.
Industry Flooring that Follows Sanitation Guidelines In Areas like commercial kitchens and cafeterias need to hold up against
- Acids contained in oils, sugars, and diaries, which can break down the exterior of traditional floor coverings such as vinyl.
- The floor also must be stain-resistant for when things get messy.
Polyurethane cement can withstand all these thanks to its
- High chemical resistance
- Resist acids
- Staining materials
- Food acids
These products are damaging to the conventional commercial kitchen floors.
Due to its high resistance, polyurethane cement can withstand these, without losing durability and longevity.
Compared to other kitchen floors, polyurethane cement is easy to clean.
Something your kitchen staff will appreciate after a long day of work.
It is moisture-resistant; it has Sterishield as a bacterial growth inhibitor.
Therefore, Polyurethane cement will not promote bacteria or fungal growth.
Foot Traffic in Your Kitchen
- Whatever flooring solution, you choose.
- Must be strong enough to avoid abrasion from heaving equipment and constant foot traffic.
- In a challenging environment such as restaurants, the floor needs to be slip-resistant.
- Anti-slip will help prevent injuries from falls and slips.
It will keep employees’ spirit high, knowing they can safely perform their duties, without a risk of getting injured.
- Polyurethane cement lasts for years.
Therefore, we understand that flooring in commercial kitchens and food industry spaces need to promote constant production.
- Downtime for replacements and repairs hurt profits and your everyday business function.
Food Grade Flooring Melbourne Main Flooring Product To Use is Polyurethane Cement, and it has excellent
- Abrasion resistance
- Impact damage
- Flexural strength.
- High resilience
Most customers think that if installing epoxy resin floor means that your business needs to close for days.
- For instance, Polyurethane cement can be hard dry in just 3 hours, allowing to have light foot traffic in only 6 hours.
- You can resume full operation in less than 12 hours.
- With quick-drying times, PU ideal for places that close at night or cannot afford to stay closed for longer than 12 hours.
- Anti Slip Flooring Melbourne
- Hard Dry: 3 hours
- Lightfoot traffic: 6 hours
- Full use: >12 hours
Critical considerations for materials and installation
Selecting materials is only part of the process; installation is just as if not even more dangerous.
Hence why, Vision Seal, we have installed Food Grade Flooring Melbourne in commercial kitchen floors all over Victoria.
Here, we will pass along three useful insights from our experienced team.
You can save money by sourcing materials through your floor contractor, who can recommend the most suitable material.
Have your floor installer evaluate your concrete slab for any moisture issues.
If left untreated, moisture can damage your floor and void its warranty.
Proper flooring install is crucial.
Your floor expert must prepare the sub-base correctly before laying your new floor.
Regarding Food grade flooring Melbourne, if you have any questions about commercial kitchen flooring or an upcoming Industrial flooring project, contact us here.
You can learn more about our floor installation services here.